My company, All Area Trucking, had my trailer repaired at NY-NJ Trailer Supply and their work was great. They did the job right the first time around. I will return for more work in the future. If you’re local or out-of-state, they are worth the trip.
For information about having towing parts -- including various trailer hitches -- installed or repaird on your vehicle, please visit our Towing Hitches and Parts service page.
As a full service trailer parts, service and repair shop, NY-NJ Trailer Supply offers product from a wide variety of trailer and hitch vendors. As you plan for the purchase of a new hitch or the service / repair of an existing hitch, please don't hesitate to reach out to us for our expert advice or to request an estimate using our contact form below. Also visit our vendor websites to get the most updated listing of products and specifications:
When choosing a trailer hitch consider the following questions to keep in mind:
- How much combined weight (trailer and payload) will I need to carry?
- Is my truck or automobile rated to carry the combined weight I am considering?
- What style(s) will fit my vehicle?
- Which designs are engineered specifically for my vehicle?
- Is appearance a major consideration; what will the installed trailer hitch look like?
- How easy will it be to install on my vehicle?
- Will any vehicle modifications be necessary?
Please let us know what trailer hitch or hitch installation we can help you with today. We'll get back to you as soon as we can.
NY-NJ Trailer Supply, located in Butler, NJ, has proudly serviced Ringwood, Wayne, West Milford, Kinnelon, Pompton Lakes, Wanaque, Pompton Plains, Pequannock, and other Northern New Jersey locations since 1936.